There are no products matching the selection.
Bandhani Sarees - Best Treditional Looks Of gujarat and Rajasthan Online Shopping For women
These captivating sarees, otherwise called bandhej, are from Gujarat and Rajasthan. These tie and color sarees come in huge numbers of hues, and plenty of plans. At whatever point you are in a happy disposition, the bandhani sarees are ideal for you to mirror your sentiments before the world. Regardless of whether you go for conventional red, green, yellow, or the cutting edge pastel shades of pink, the bandhani style dependably looks lofty. In this way, next time when you need to go to a religious capacity or shake a leg at dandiya night, look bewitching in a bandhani saree, and take compliments for your looks.
Importance Of Bandhani Sarees:
The creation of Bandhani sarees includes a ton of expertise and exertion. It takes numerous rounds of biting the dust to accomplish a beautiful example on the saree. Conventional Bandhani sarees are colored in normal hues on unadulterated natural cotton. These sarees were once worn in regal weddings as they are known to convey good fortunes to the recently marry couple. A solitary saree is made with a huge number of bunches tied for the coloring procedure, which results in the trademark dabs.
Features Of Bandhani Sarees:
Bandhani sarees come with certain features such as these:
- They have dots all over the body, created using knots on the saree. A single wide dot is called Ekdali and clusters are called Jaaldar or Beldaar.
- Most Bandhani sarees are inspired by the motifs of nature such as creepers, vines, flowers and leaves.
- One of the prominent variety of Bandhani is the Leheriya saree, which is comprises of stripes all over the body.
- Traditional Bandhani sarees are made with natural colors. The ones available in the market are mostly cheaper versions, which are printed, instead of getting dyed.
Fabrics Used In Bandhani Sarees:
Bandhani sarees are usually made with cotton. However, the new generation sarees are experimented using a variety of fabrics and techniques to suit the tastes of every women. Fabrics such as chiffon, georgette, silk and cotton silk. Depending on the fabric type, the skill and effort involved with the dyeing process also varies.
Bandhani Saree With Letest Design Trend :
- Jodhpuri Bandhej Saree:
- Gujarati Bandhani Sarees:
- Bandhej Sarees With Gota Work:
- Bandhani Embroidery Sarees:
- Black Bandhani Saree:
- Multi Color Bandhani Sarees:
- Maroon Colored Bandhani Cotton Saree:
- Orange-Blue Bandhani Saree With Mirror Works:
- Blue Bandhani Chiffon Saree:
- Pink Pure Georgette Bandhani Saree With Kundan Works:
- Dark Pink-Blue Pure Bandhani Silk Saree:
- Green- Yellow Half And Half Printed Bandhani Saree:
- Red Art Silk Printed Designer Bandhani Saree:
- Cream-Pink Jaipur Bandhani Saree:
- Pink Color Pure Crepe Bandhani Saree:
Choose any of this and Enjoy The Trendy Looks