Regular Price: Rs.3,199.00
Special Price Rs.1,999.00
- Saree Design Details
Maroon Silk Saree has a design border
- Size & fit
Saree length: 5.5meter Blouse: 0.80 meter
- Material & Care
Saree Fabric: Silk
Blouse fabric: Silk
Wash Care: Dry-clean, Hand-Wash
You can wear in the marriage function, Parties...
- How You Look
Look dashing in this feminine daily saree. This design can be styled with a pair of patent pumps when you're going to a fancy dinner with your friends...
- 100% Authentic Product
Silk sarees - Pure Silk Saree Online With Price For Women
Silk in the Indian subcontinent are produced by Eri silk and muga silkworm from Assam,Tasar Silkworm from Chhattisgarh and Mulberry Silkworm. The five Indian states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and Jammu and Kashmir are the main silk producer states of India along with Mysore, Gobichettipalayam and Dharmapuri.
There are different types of Sarees in India but Silk Sarees are always a luxury for Indian women.Here is the list of most popular types of Silk Sarees of India which also include Art Silk Saree, Raw Silk Saree,Maheshwari Silk Saree,Raigarh Kosa Silk Saree, Ghicha Silk Sarees,Kashmiri Silk Saree,Dharmavaram Silk Saree,Kota Silk Saree and Jharkhand Tussar Silk Sarees.
Importance Of Silk Sarees:
Silk sarees are fundamental to the closet of any Indian lady! These sarees are generally passed down to the following ages and are treated as family legacies. Silk sarees are dependably in intense interest in the global market too. The incomparable nature of silk utilized in these curtains is inimitable to other people. Almost certainly why they cost a fortune to purchase a solitary piece however merits each penny!
Features Of Silk Sarees:
Here are some interesting features of silk sarees to know:
- About 97% of Indian silk sarees are manufactured with pure mulberry silk threads
- Silk fabrics are offered in different types like Brocades, Pot-Thanks, Mashru, Amru, etc., depending on the type of weave
- Silk sarees were popularised during the Mughal era, during which these drapes were Royal favourites
- They were originally made for aristocratic class and were out of reach for commoners
- The high price of these sarees makes them quite exclusive for important events
- Popular silk saree varieties are Mysore silk, Assam silk. Kanchipuram Silk, Banarasi and Pochampally, each named after their place of origin.
Preferred Age Group For Silk Sarees:
Women of all age groups prefer this Sarees. In fact, the elder and middle-aged women always go for silk sarees as their first choice. With many modern designs and techniques introduced in these sarees, they now cater to the tastes of the younger generation as well. It is now considered to be fashionable to wear silk sari.
Pupular Types of Silk sarees In India
India is the second largest producer of tussar silk in the world, produced in Bhagalpur, Malda, Orissa, Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand.
- Chanderi Silk Sari
- Banarasi Silk Sari
- Assam Silk Saree
- Sambalpuri Silk Saree
- Kanjeevaram Silk Sari
- Baluchari Silk Sari
- Konrad Silk Saree
- Paithani Silk Saree
- Patola Silk Saree
- Mysore Silk Saree
- Bomkai Silk Sari
- Bhagalpuri Silk Saree
kanchipuram silk sarees Online Shopping for Rich and Treditional Looks !!
Kanjeevaram sarees are otherwise called Kancheepuram sarees; Kancheepuram being their place of starting point. The pride of Tamil Nadu, these sarees are particularly wonderful. They come in clear and energetic hues, and have generous structured differentiation outskirts. Checks, florals and sanctuary plans are most usually found on the outskirts of Kanjeevaram sarees. In any case, some luxuriously planned outskirts can have artworks appearing from extraordinary stories like Ramayana and Mahabharata. At whatever point you are in uncertainty, wearing this saree will never misunderstand you.
Banarasi Silk Sarees Online shopping
Originating from the sacred city of Varanasi, Banarasi sarees are one of the best silk sarees in India. With mind boggling plans and Mughal themes, these sarees never neglect to leave their imprint. Gold and silver brocade being their best forms, Banarasi sarees are an absolute necessity have in each prospective lady's shopping list.
Patola Silk Saree For Gujarati Treditional Looks !!!
From a residential community named Patan in the territory of Gujarat, comes a standout amongst the most costly types of silk sarees. Patola sarees are made in delightful shading mixes and comprise of geometrical shapes in its plan. The unpredictably planned Patola saree does not have a turn around side. All things considered, do we truly need to include much else? Snatch them without a doubt!
Mysore Silk Saree Online Shopping
hat can be considered as the purest form of silk comes from Mysore. The Mysore silk sarees are very famous for their long-lasting sheen and durability. They are dyed using natural pigments and come with non-crush quality. You can find beautiful motifs of birds and fruits in these sarees. Simple yet elegant, a Mysore silk saree should definitely make an entry in your wardrobe.
Silk sarees On festival And Occasion Wise women Should Wear
- Red Silk Kancheepuram Saree For Wedding Collection
- Yellow Kancheepuram Silk With Red Designs:
- Black-Red Kancheepuram Silk Saree:
- Pink And White Kancheepuram Silk Sari:
- Black Kancheepuram Party Wear Saree:
- Pure Maroon Mysore Silk Saree:
- Yellow Bengali-Baluchari Saree:
- Pink Crape Silk Saree:
- Grey Sambalpuri Silk Saree Bomkai Designs:
- Neon Green Pure Pochampally Handloom Silk Saree:
- Off-White And Pink Combined Ikkat Silk Saree:
- White Assam Silk Saree With Kalki Motifs:
- Beige And Multi Colored Tussar Muga Silk Saree:
- Vibrant Magenta Assam Silk Saree:
- Pure Golden Assam Silk Sari:
- Hand Woven Black Narayanpet Pure Silk Saree:
- Pure Narayanpet Pure Silk Saree:
- Check Patterned Mangalagiri Silk Saree:
- Wavy Pattern Pink Mangalagiri Silk Saree:
- Peach Chamundi Silk Saree:
- Magenta Bangalore Silk Saree With Zari Border:
- Red Patola Silk Saree With Zari Border
- Sea-Green Banarasi Silk With Stone Work:
- Blue Party Wear Banarasi Silk Saree:
- Golden Orange Paithani Silk Saree:
- Black Paithani Silk Saree:
- Pink Printed Venkatagiri Silk Saree:
- Green Acid Printed Murshidabad Silk Saree:
- Red And Off-White Kotki Silk Saree:
- Rust-Grey Murshidabad Silk Saree:
Blouse Designs For Silk sarees online Shopping
- Banarasi Brocade blouse
- Cotton silk blouse
- Mirror Work blouse
- Maggam Work Blouse
- Cut Work Blouse
- Zardosi Work
- Pashmina Work
- Applique Work
- Hand painted Blouse
Why Silk Sarees Are Important For Weddings?
Silk sarees are premium drapes, which are symbols of richness and stature. Weddings are grand celebrations and are perfect platforms to showcase one’s flamboyance Also, pure silk sarees are symbols of the divine, especially Goddess Lakshmi. This is why the bride is usually presented with tons of silk sarees for good luck!